This is a step-by-step guide on how to create an employee.
1. Navigate to Users > Create User.
2. Select Employee, the desired Account State and then click Next.
Note: under Account State there are two options: Active if you'd like them to immediately receive a welcome email and be able to log in or Inactive if you'd like to manually activate them later.
3. Enter First Name, Last Name, Email, Country and any optional fields. Click Next.
4. Select the Employee Site(s). Click Next.
5. Select the applicable Classification(s) and click Next.
6. Verify and click Create User. If the account is Active, a welcome email with a link to log in to their account is sent immediately.
Note: After the user creation process you will need to assign their position(s) as well as any applicable calendars, approvers, and/or substitute preferences. See articles below for more information.
Helpful articles after account creation: