This is a step-by-step guide on how to create a blackout calendar.
1. Navigate to Organization > Calendar > Add Calendar.
2. Input a calendar Name, Start Date and End Date. Check the box for Blackout all weekend dates to blackout Saturdays and Sundays. Click Save.
3. To add dates to the calendar, click Add Blackout Date.
4. Enter the Date, Description (optional) and select the box(es) to Disable Employee Absences and/or Disable Substitute Jobs. Click Save.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to add more dates to the calendar.
Note: Once complete, the calendar will need to be added to the individual employee profiles. See How to add a blackout date calendar to an employee. For assistance adding calendars to employee profiles in bulk please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.