This is a step-by-step guide on how to create a single day absence, with one absence reason and two substitutes.
1. Navigate to Jobs > Post Job.
2. Choose the Employee, Job Classification and click Next.
3. Click Add Segment.
4. Enter the Date, Schedule, Job Reason, and Job Position for each segment. Room and Report To fields are optional. Click Next.
4. This job will need to be split, choosing Post to Pool makes for the least complicated process. Click Next.
5. Notes/Attachments tab is optional. Click Next.
6. Review and click Post Job.
7. Split the job and assign a substitute to each segment.