This is a step-by-step guide on how to post a job with two absence reasons and two substitutes.
1. Navigate to Jobs > Post Job.
2. Select the Employee and Job Classification, then click Next.
3. Click Add Segment.
4. Complete the absence information for each segment: Job Date, Schedule, Job Reason, and Job Position. The Room and Report To fields are optional. Click Next.
5. This job will need split, choosing Post to Pool makes for the least complicated process. Click Next.
5. Notes/Attachments is optional. Click Next.
6. Review and click Post Job.
7. Click Split to split the two job segments into two jobs.
Note: Itinerant Schedule means the job has multiple job segments on the same day. You can view the job segments by using the corresponding arrow. The date within the calendar will also turn orange.
8. The afternoon job segment has been successfully split. View it by clicking the Child Job ID link.
8. Assign substitutes to the segments. Use Child Jobs link and Parent Jobs link to toggle between the segments.