This is a step-by-step guide on how to bulk cancel jobs.
1. Navigate to Jobs > Bulk Operations.
2. Click +New Operation
3. Select Bulk Cancel, add an optional Reason and/or Comment and click Next.
Note: The reason text will show up in the history of all canceled jobs. The comment text will show up in the bulk cancel history but not on each job.
4. Choose the Cancellation Date. You can also filter the bulk cancellation to specific Job Classifications and/or Sites. Click Next.
5. Based on previous selections, you will see a list of jobs that will be cancelled. To remove a job from the list, un-check the box next to that job. Click Next.
6. Click Bulk Cancel Jobs to confirm. Refresh the page to see the status.
For more information on Bulk Operations, check out the All About Bulk Operations solution record.