This is a step-by-step guide on how to bulk restore jobs.
1. Navigate to Jobs > Bulk Operations.
2. Click +New Operation.
3. Select the Bulk Restore operation type, add an optional Reason and/or Comment and click Next.
Note: The reason text will be displayed on every restored job's history tab, while the comments text will show up in the bulk restore history but not on each job.
4. Select the Restore Date. You can also filter by specific Job Classifications and Sites. Click Next.
5. Based on previous selections, you will see a list of jobs that will be restored. To remove a job from the list, un-check the box next to that job. Click Next.
6. Click Bulk Restore Job to confirm. Refresh the page to see the status.
For more information on Bulk Operations check out the All About Bulk Job Cancel and Bulk Job Restore solution record.