This is a step-by-step guide on how to set default run parameters for a custom report.
1. Navigate to Reports > Custom Reports, then select a report (example: Payroll Report).
2. Navigate to Parameters and click Edit Default Parameters.
3. Select the parameters you would like to set and click Save.
Note: Scroll down for an explanation on Date Range.
4. Select Details on the current report and then click Run Report.
5. Make an necessary changes and click Run.
Date Range Settings in the default parameters set up.
Within the Date Range, you can set Current Month, Current Week, or Custom.
With the Custom setting, the dates can be within a window of time. Absence & Substitute calls them Relative Start and Relative End dates.