This is a step-by-step guide on how to edit your approval notifications. As an administrator you can receive email notifications when absences are created that require approval. There are two types of approval notifications that administrators can receive:
- Job Created (pending administrator approval) - an absence has been created that is pending someone else’s approval.
- Job is Pending your Approval - an absence has been created that is pending your approval.
1. To view/edit your notification preferences, navigate to your name and click Account.
2. Click Notification Settings > Edit Notification Settings.
3. If you only want to receive notifications for jobs pending your approval, deselect Job Created. Click Save.