This is a step-by-step guide on how to export verified absences.
Note: For more information on custom reports, including how to create a custom report, see All about custom reports.
1. Navigate to Reports > Custom Reports and click the name of the report.
2. Click Run Report.
3. Deselect Unverified and Not Required under Job Segment Verification Statuses. Click Run.
4. Download and open the file. Only verified absences will be included on the report.
Optional: Adding Job Verification Status as a column on your report
1. To add the Job Verification Status column to any of your reports, navigate to Reports > Custom Reports and click the name of the report.
2. Click Columns > Edit Columns.
3. Click Add Column then select Job Segment Verification Status from the new column dropdown. Click Save.
4. To run the report, click Details > Run Report.
5. Select the verification statuses to include on the report. Click Run.
6. Download and open the file. Verification Status will now be included.