This is a step-by-step guide on how to add attachments to a substitute's profile. Adding attachments allows you to include documents on the substitute profile for easy access by administrators. Up to 10 attachments can be uploaded to a substitute's profile. Attachments can also optionally be synced to jobs, which if enabled will automatically attach them to every new job assigned to that substitute. Substitutes do not have access to attachments on their profile, but any that are synced to jobs can be viewed by the substitute from the job details page.
1. Navigate to Users > Browse Users, then select the substitute.
2. Go to Settings > Attachments and click Add Attachment.
3. Click Select File to locate and upload the file from your computer. The File Name will automatically populate after upload. Click Save.
4. The attachment is now saved on the substitute profile, where it can be accessed by administrators.
Note: This attachment would not be visible to the substitute, as Sync to Jobs is not enabled.
5. To sync the attachment to all new jobs for the substitute, navigate to the three dots on the right and click Edit.
6. Click Sync to Jobs, then Save.
7. The attachment will now be included on all new jobs assigned to the substitute.
Note: If Sync to Jobs is enabled, the attachment will be included on all new jobs assigned to the substitute and be visible to them from the job details page. Do not enable Sync to Jobs for any attachments that should not be viewed by the substitute.